MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 21 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Jade Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 am

QueenVictoria wrote:Hi JADE!

Thank you for helping CARRIE!

And yes, your rose will run for 24 hours then wilt away! Smile

I'm on my way home, I should swing by your country, Jade! I love, love, love Nasi Lemak! And I can't even stand food that's too spicy Smile But I just drink a lot of milk tea and eat some more Nasi Lemak Smile

Oh really??? I wish I can meet u up in KLIA and we can both have nasi lemak together!!! lol! However, am stuck in my office waiting for hubby to pick me up (not sure what time that is)

I'll let u in on a little secret, if u have time in KLIA. Exit out at arrival in main building and take d lift down to level 2. There's a food court there which sells variety of Malay dishes (and Nasi Lemak too) at a cheaper price!!!

Anyways, wish u a safe trip home dearest. And yes, am spreading d love too... learned it from d best!!! Wink
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 21 Empty CHARGING OLD COLLECTION SETS for NEW QUESTS

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:24 am

Notice how all quests now have a standard line saying previously collected items will not count? Well, it's not true, at least not all the time. We shall now refer to this line as THE LIE!

I noticed that it doesn't apply to all quests!

It seems that it was a standard line that GI put in. Two of my friends were collecting odd stuff, one for flowers and the other for pirates. I know for sure they had them so I asked why they were trading for new ones. So they quoted THE LIE but mentioned that it also says to charge it. So I forced both friends to charge them since I got nothing to lose. LOL! And it worked!!! No need to collect new items. LMAO! It gives my Take Charge post a whole new angle! LOL!

Therefore, so long as you are asked to collect a set but you see a button that says 'Go to Collections', then you can charge them.
    You would know if this does not apply to you because normally quests to collect is separate from a quest to charge that collection.

Hope this saves all of you a lot of trading! Smile

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 21 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 am

Jade wrote:
    Oh really??? I wish I can meet u up in KLIA and we can both have nasi lemak together!!! lol! However, am stuck in my office waiting for hubby to pick me up (not sure what time that is)

I'll let u in on a little secret, if u have time in KLIA. Exit out at arrival in main building and take d lift down to level 2. There's a food court there which sells variety of Malay dishes (and Nasi Lemak too) at a cheaper price!!!

Anyways, wish u a safe trip home dearest. And yes, am spreading d love too... learned it from d best!!! Wink

You're so kind! Smile Thank you for the offer but I would not dream of imposing on you like that! You're such a sweetheart! They have a good one too at the Singapore airport which is my stopover. Good thing you reminded me. It could be better, but it will do! Such food for the gods! Smile I love anything Mamak made. We don't have that in my country, not even anything close.

But! I will write down your advise about KLIA food court next time I'm there, I'll slip the paper in my passport jacket so I won't forget. LOL! Thank you, honey! Smile
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 am

Smile well, maybe next time.. Have a safe journey then Wink
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 21 Empty HOW TO FIND POSTS ON THIS THREAD?

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 am

Carriejh77 wrote:Hey there hun! You may have already spoke of this, but this thread has gotten so long and I'm delirious from a long day, so please forgive me. Shocked

My heart goes out to you and all who do have a regular 8-hour job. Our thread is 34 pages and counting so I guess it's time to put some order into it.

So how do we look for anything on this thread without losing our minds or compromising eyesight?
    1. POST TITLE is changed for all tips and posts that might be useful to more than one person.
    2. Look for anything that was given a positive reputation. It will show as a vertical, neon green line on the left side, under the post number. It is a good indication that someone found it useful.
    3. When I get home, I will create a TABLE OF CONTENTS which I will edit into Post No.1 of this thread.

Limitations: the Table of Contents will not include questions posed by players that are specific to their situation, and neither will the answers. If they're good questions though, chances are someone would have given it a positive rep so just look out for those green lines. Smile

@MarcR
    Yeah, yeah, I know you warned me! How was I supposed to know! Smile

kk_mm

MM Name : kk DoNOTBuy

Post  kk_mm Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 am

QueenVictoria wrote:
    Jade wrote:

You're so kind! Smile Thank you for the offer but I would not dream of imposing on you like that! You're such a sweetheart! They have a good one too at the Singapore airport which is my stopover. Good thing you reminded me. It could be better, but it will do! Such food for the gods! Smile I love anything Mamak made. We don't have that in my country, not even anything close.

But! I will write down your advise about KLIA food court next time I'm there, I'll slip the paper in my passport jacket so I won't forget. LOL! Thank you, honey! Smile

Arh talking of the NASI LEMAK...I had that when I stopover in KL for few days on a trip to China in April this year! I love it although it was a bit too spicy for me... Embarassed I'm really excited to find this name appeared on MM chat! QV & Jade, will try both places if I traval to far east again cheers

Jade, I've added you and I'm on your pending list, I was banishing your seafare whole night, thanks Very Happy

QV, do you remember what could it be to trigger dark adept quest? I'm holding on to the golder poppy and tulip, hoping to find more flowers. Apart from these 2 quests, I've no quest what so ever. For your information, I've not clear the quest in the previous round.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 am

The key to success in enjoying it, KK, is to drink cold milk tea. It cleanses your palate to prepare you for the next assault of yummy goodness! Lol! And if it's more than a stopover, there's a lovely Pelita a block away from KL tower, it's Mamak cooking so it's to die for! It's a must-visit place. I ate there 6 times during the 4 days I visited early this year. LOL! If you have little time, don't visit the tower anymore but this place you have to swing by it! Smile

Are you trying to find flowers coz you don't have them or because it said find new ones?

kk_mm

MM Name : kk DoNOTBuy

Post  kk_mm Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:13 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:The key to success in enjoying it, KK, is to drink cold milk tea. It cleanses your palate to prepare you for the next assault of yummy goodness! Lol! And if it's more than a stopover, there's a lovely Pelita a block away from KL tower, it's Mamak cooking so it's to die for! It's a must-visit place. I ate there 6 times during the 4 days I visited early this year. LOL! If you have little time, don't visit the tower anymore but this place you have to swing by it! Smile

Are you trying to find flowers coz you don't have them or because it said find new ones?

LOL the towers...you reminded me of the unexpected but overjoyed incident! Me and my friend were so excited about the extra-ordinary view at the god knows how many floors (must be over 100s). Guess what??!!...We were left behind as we were too engrossed with a presenter who happened to show us KL at the bridge connecting the 2 towers. As the lift can only take a max number of visitors, we were stranded and had to wait for quite sometime when there were enought spaces to bring us down! It was a great experience and for the 1st time, we were very please to be left behind! Laughing
    Oh yes...I remember the tea, it was too sweet for my liking though! However, note taken and will remember your suggestion to enjoy this delicious hot devil!

I've gathered enough new ones to charge the collections last night. Read about your note re "GI LIE" earlier and I've been cursing them for not being truthful. For the time being, I'm planning to keep these 2 quests so I could collect more flowers for future energy. Should I charge them to trigger futher quests?
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Greeting Queen. I see that there is a new update that states they have added Olympic quests. study I haven't updated yet but some of my friend have.
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Notice how all quests now have a standard line saying previously collected items will not count? Well, it's not true, at least not all the time. We shall now refer to this line as THE LIE!

I noticed that it doesn't apply to all quests!

It seems that it was a standard line that GI put in. Two of my friends were collecting odd stuff, one for flowers and the other for pirates. I know for sure they had them so I asked why they were trading for new ones. So they quoted THE LIE but mentioned that it also says to charge it. So I forced both friends to charge them since I got nothing to lose. LOL! And it worked!!! No need to collect new items. LMAO! It gives my Take Charge post a whole new angle! LOL!

Therefore, so long as you are asked to collect a set but you see a button that says 'Go to Collections', then you can charge them.
    You would know if this does not apply to you because normally quests to collect is separate from a quest to charge that collection.

Hope this saves all of you a lot of trading! Smile

I'm a little behind un the game so I am still working on the punishment quest. I had 25 fillets before I started which are not showing up on my quest count. Are you saying that they may count? To add insult to injury, I thought I would be generous and gift the fillets that I couldn't use to friends. The gift deduction came only from my handful of newly earned/gifted fillets, not the old ones, which left me with next to nothing for my quest.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Honey, I'm home! LOL! No more island paradise for me! Sad

@KK
    You can only have new quests if you clear old ones. But suggest you do as Jade and wait until you have enough time to play to maximize use of your flowers!

@ANN H
    I have updated, I hear some are experiencing bad updates but mine seems normal. Don't forget to take screenshots Smile

@ MOGUL
    No, those won't count coz they are not sets to be collected. Sorry honey! Did you not read the first reminders when I first updated for the island?

Amanda
    Amanda

MM Name : Amanda

Post  Amanda Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:ROOM 18 - ISLAND PHOTO QUESTS - final part

I should have just continued last time, I didn't realize the last few were too easy! Sorry for the delay guys! Here are the final quests, will only take less than 5 explorations each with a turtle, no other artifacts.

1. Mercury - native idol in hunting room or hallway. Explored 5 times, didn't find Mercury and I noticed too that it was not resetting coz even if someone new tipped me, the room retained it's old tips. So I explored it and let the idol go so it refreshes. Got the Mercury in the hunting room on the 2nd try after letting the first native idol go. So don't retain the idol and not to worry coz it only takes 2 tries, as does the rest of the subsequent quests.

2. Golden Fleece - explore African room or Library at night. Found the fleece in the African room on the 2nd time it went on night mode.

3. Unicorn - explore Fortune Telling or Hunting room at night. Found in Fortune Telling room on the 2nd time it went on night mode.

4. Lily of the Valley - explore any room at night. Found in Fortune Telling room also on the 2nd time it went on night mode.

5. Explore Island 3 times - previous explorations seem to count. I only needed to explore the room once and the quest was done.

So that's it for these sets of quests! Enjoy everyone, and happy hunting! Smile

This quest is going to be the death of me. I hate the mercury!! lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 pm

ROFL! I don't know what to say! LMAO!

I'm so terribly sorry honey, I think you're being punished for holding up your update. LOL!
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:ROFL! I don't know what to say! LMAO!

I'm so terribly sorry honey, I think you're being punished for holding up your update. LOL!
    Maybe. I just don't get it. I really want to just throw my iPad. Haha but I won't. I just don't get why it works for everyone but me.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:34 pm

To be honest, of all the questions ever posed to me, ALL, that's the only one I don't have a clue, not even an inkling of a suggestion. Sad

I mean I even had a slight semblance of a reply to 'my cat's eyes have involuntary tears', but I'm stumped with your situation baby girl! Lol!
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 pm

It's ok you have helped me a lot. I guess I'll keep trying and hope I don't need to explore that room another hundred times. I mean it has been almost 200 times already.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 pm

And I can't believe you waited that long to wonder something might be wrong? Lol!
    I applaud your tenacity! LOL! Smile
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Well I was just thinking it will drop. But it never did. Then I asked and still nothing. I have the darn turtle going. Well and yesterday I had a bunch of charms going.
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Amanda. You must be doing better than me because I just got the mercury quest so I will start exploring to search for it soon. flower
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Friend Code : 139aae
    MM Name : sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey Queen, after these two recent updates, other than not being able to do multi- gifting, which was kind of cruel to the actual game, I feel the overall experience with these new updates game is becoming much more stable. Of course the frustration of collecting so many collectibles is still there. I wish GI should make coins to convert into diamonds and vice versa.

How is your experience with the new updates? Making quick moves now. Very Happy
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Ann H wrote:Amanda. You must be doing better than me because I just got the mercury quest so I will start exploring to search for it soon. flower
    Good luck. Some people are finding it right away. As for me I've tried all sorts of tricks and spent almost 200 diamonds. Still no luck at all.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Hello, Queen Victoria. I have read through quite a bit of this thread and I must say I am impressed with all your knowledge and I find it wonderful that you will share with others.

I hope you don't mind, but I entered in your friend code, I should be in your Pending list. As it turns out, yours was the last code I could enter as the Services screen then went completely blank. From what I understand, as soon as I apply the latest update, it would have been blank anyway.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Good morning, World!
    Sorry guys I fell asleep last night since I just got home that evening. Smile

@ANN
    Please make sure you read the post about Mercury. We don't want you to experience what Amanda did! Smile

@SUNNYIND
    To be honest, whatever GI throws our way, it makes no difference to me. I guess we just deal with it, right? We have no choice coz were addicts! Lol!

@TREKKER
    Thanks for letting me know, I would much rather just accept members of MMUFF. I will accept you! Smile
    And yes, it should have been blank since last time, we got a few days of bonus! Smile

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

The update is killing me!!!

Unstable like a surf! Keeps freezing! I can't even clear my wall of requests! Sad
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 am

QueenVictoria wrote:The update is killing me!!!

Unstable like a surf! Keeps freezing! I can't even clear my wall of requests! Sad

Oh dear, I feel for u my queen.

Have u tried shutting down your iPad completely??

Another thing is when u open the apps, let it sit for a while before u do anything, maybe that might help.

Had similar problem after d previous update... nearly gave up on it and was tempted to restore my iPad to last back-up point, however I gave it another try. Only this time, I let it sit for a while after logging in to the Manor - just open and let it be, dont do anything, dont check wall, dont accept gift, dont explore rooms etc - just leave it alone... went back to it after an hour or so and it was working fine, no more crashing!! I wonder if it actually took less time than this Question

Hope that helps, my queen Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:52 am