This is the list of questions we will be sending to GI. We will then be adding a new note on our fb page for additional questions not already asked.
1. Will you be providing better customer support when users report issues with the game functionality?
2. Will you add a Confirm Purchase window anytime diamonds are being used to prevent accidental purchases in the game?
3. Will you increase size and separate the Buy/Ask a Friend button?
4. Will you be giving player the ability to sort friends alphabetical, level, most recently played or search for name?
5. Will you stop making previously collected items not count toward new quest? (this will ensure continued playing after running out of quest)
6. Will you resolve the "Internet connection required" issue when gifting from the wall or visiting friends? (we know it is NOT our internet)
7. Will you be providing the ability for a player to use both artifacts and copper charms together as in previous releases of the game?
8. Will you create another artifact that increases experience?
9. Will you provide the player the ability to stop a charm, rather than waiting for it to expire?
10. Will you be changing the rate of energy restoration?
11. Will you increase the drop rate of room keys, not only from banishing, but also in the same ways the runestones are dropped? (ex. mystery gifts, visiting friends bonus,visiting rooms)
12. Will you remove the dropping of items that can now longer be used in the game? (i.e. golden bullets, golden shield, golden scroll when rooms needing them no longer require them)
13. Will all the ninjas be returning to the manors?
14. Will you be removing the Thank option on the Mystery Gifts when accepting?
15. Will you be giving player the ability to tag friends as favorite and be able to display these separately from all friends?
16. Will you change the request gift function to allow player to select multiple friends at one time?
17. Will you provide the player counters to see when daily bonus, sending gits, and bonus for visiting friends will reset and have them all reset at the same time?
18. Will you provide the player another way to collect Mechanical Helpers and the Flowers? Currently Flowers are only available for collection during the full moon event or for purchase with Diamonds. Mechanical Helpers are not available for collection at all.
19. Will you give the player the ability to select multiple posts to delete from their wall at one time?
20. Will you increase/change the bonus for visiting daily?
21. Will you increase the level of reputation above 51?
22. Will you increase the drop rate of items needed for certain quests or achievements. (i.e. oil cans continue to drop at extremely low rate)
23. Will you change the gits received screen to provide the player a way to visit or write to the person who sent gift? (something similar to how the Request Gift appears on the wall, a running list that we can keep track of)
24. Will there be a limit on the number of friends that can use your code each day or number of friend codes a player can enter each day, if so what will the limit be?
25. Will you put a limit on the amount of experience required to level up at high levels? (50,000 exp has been suggested)
26. Will you be modifying your Q/A process to ensure that new releases are compatible with iPad1?
27. Will you change the Banker profession to include random dropping of diamonds, because currently players do not want their help since there is very little use for coins?
28. Will you add a notification when a gift is received? (the same red circle with the # in it like on the wall would be perfect)
29. Will you make the mystery gifts different according to level range a player is in? For example levels 1-50 get one set of mystery gifts, 51-100 get additional set of gifts, and so on.
1. Will you increase the limit of 10 collections items a day?
2. Will you change the order of the Send Collection window so that the items appear in the same order as the collections?
3. Will you change the window where player selects friend to request an item from so friends who have already been asked do not appear until they can be asked again?
4. Will you sort the request a gift screen by level?
5. Will you give the player the ability to drop the gift counter with coins?
6. Will you remove the one gift per friend limit?
7. Will you give player the ability to accept all gifts and send all thank you gifts at one time?
8. Will you change the thank you gift to automatically be sent when accepting gift?
9. Will you restore the tapping area of gifts back to entire picture rather than the words Take and Thank?
10. Will you give player ability to gift anything they have earned to include artifacts, keys, charms?
11. Will you correct the charge item description to include the level required to gift?
12. Will you give player the ability to sell an item back to the store for diamonds or coins?
13. Will you add a slider bar to the side of the Send Collection and Send Gift windows or put a confirm button that player wants to send item?
14. Will you create a way in the game that would be a bonus for players to be able to clone an item to send to a friend?
1. When will the cost to purchase diamonds be reduced? Example 30 diamonds cost $3.99 in the USA, this means that to purchase keys to search a room on expert (requiring 50 keys) you would have to spend $8 for less than a minute of play.
2. Will you explain the economics of banishing any roamers that cost diamonds? For example, the Dark Adept and Priestess of Chaos together requires 12 banishes. Each banishment costs 24 diamonds. They have to be banished 10 times. Therefore, need to buy 2,880 diamonds. $100 for 750 diamonds if the leprechaun is not in my manor. So would need almost $400 just for one quest.
3. Why is the bonus purchase now only 2x the diamonds rather than 3x as it use to be?
4. When will there be more items from the store to purchase using coins?
5. Where do you plan on making changes that will allow players to earn diamonds in the game, besides when leveling up?
6. Will you make a new collection that when charged will reward the player with diamonds?
7. Will you change the items that use to be purchased with coins (i.e. pointers, flashlights) that now must be purchased with diamonds, back to coins?
8. Will you create a new creature in the game that when banished will drop diamonds?
9. Will you allow coins to be used to purchase diamonds?
10. Will you increase the number of diamonds earned as player continues to level up? (i.e. levels 1-50 earn 5 diamonds, 51-99 earns 6 diamonds, 100-150 earns 7 diamonds, etc)
11. Will you allow diamonds to be used to purchase coins?
12. Apply policy 11.1 states: Apps that unlock or enable additional features or functionality with mechanisms other than the App Store will be rejected (this is the policy GI said made them remove friend codes)
Like other games available on iOS that require in game currency, it appears as though they have the item that is purchased in-app tied to an item that is not used in the game. Instead, the purchased item is then exchanged for consumable items used in the game. EXAMPLE: Instead of purchasing X amount of diamonds from the App store, you would purchase different valued "gems" So if you wanted to spend $4 you would buy a "sapphire" that then could be traded in the game for either diamonds or coins)
Why has GI not used this model in Mystery Manor? If items purchased in-app cannot be earned/gifted, how can you justify the diamonds that are earned when user levels up? This also goes for coins. Coins can be purchased so how can they be earned through the game and as rewards for collections? Wouldn't this be a violation of the 11.1 policy as well? Is GI looking at changing what is purchased through Apple In-App Store so that it is completely in compliance with this policy?[list][*]