MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 4 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:22 pm

LOL! Sure, if you think that's something you would be interested in. I can write something down about that Smile

But I guess the best guide is just common courtesy and human decency. I have played many online games and a lot of people think they can forget about courtesy just because they don't know the person on the other side. I think that kind of thinking is a tad skewed.

So I shall write something for you on your requested topic - ask and you shall receive Smile
    Jamedon
    Jamedon

MM Name : Jamedon

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 4 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Jamedon Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:LOL! Sure, if you think that's something you would be interested in. I can write something down about that Smile

But I guess the best guide is just common courtesy and human decency. I have played many online games and a lot of people think they can forget about courtesy just because they don't know the person on the other side. I think that kind of thinking is a tad skewed.

So I shall write something for you on your requested topic - ask and you shall receive Smile

That's so nice of you and would be awesome....I'm just thinking along the lines of how you manage to be good to everyone when you have so many friends etc. like - best way to use your strength stores, and how to gift most effectively, how often/when to write on walls, random vs WL gifting (I saw earlier you may have posted something about that somewhere else along the way) or even what your thoughts are on the Mystery Gift rumors.....it's important to me to be a good friend in this game as I believe it is the core of success, but sometimes - because it's so topsy turvey and not well organized for tracking what you've done, I struggle with - "have I sent her that already?" "did I tip them last run?" - that kind of thing. Don't want to be a squid! LOL!

Curtesy your majesty. I love you
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:10 pm

No problem. I'll put several options down.

It's hard from different perspectives. I will try to make sense of the chaos and write something down for you.

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jamedon
    Jamedon

Post  Jamedon Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Smile

Last edited by Jamedon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm sorry, wrong question. Plead the 5th.

I think I will just PM you first. Lol!
    Amanda
    Amanda

MM Name : Amanda

Post  Amanda Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

My queen just wanted to say hi again and that u are so kind with ur posts. You are always willing to help everyone out. Very Happy
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 4 Empty Hail Queen Victoria

Post  Ann H Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Hail to the Queen. I finally figured out how to find you. I already miss you. And I couldn't put the tulips around my name. Oh well...surely you haven't forgetten me yet. I hope you are having a great day. Very Happy
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello my Queen....the manor is so quiet and lonely without you Sad
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 pm

LOL Ann! I have been away a grand total of ONE day! LOL!

You are so sweet and thank you for always tipping my rooms, I love those tulips you leave around them Smile. All I need are wooden shoes and all is well to explore.

I won't forget about you, you visit me everyday! I log on once a day to send out the wall requests but that's about it.

Except maybe for my newer friends which I have yet to really get to know, I don't think I would forget any of my friends. I know when they change their names or avatar. I wasn't lying when I said I love my friends, everybody is just so kind so no, and especially closer friends like you, I would not be forgetting you!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Amanda!!! You're such an addict! You're sending me both a post here and a PM! LOL!

My wifi is down, I'm tethered to the phone, I'll chat you up to tears again when my wifi is up. But the phone seems to be performing well so I just may keep you up late. Lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Oh kyfyang, you're so sweet!

Gather the kitties, and throw some cutlery up in the air, that should make enough noise and fun for you around the manor Smile

I may have to log in nearing the next update though, in case I have to pull you out of limbo again Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Lmao!!! I am in limbo now....in between mm and this forum....

I really miss our chat Sad
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 pm

LOL! I can't log on to MM since I'm only tethered to my phone. I tried earlier to enter a friend code but it was not connecting to the game server Smile

Anyway, it's almost bedtime for you. Or do you sleep later on weekends?
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Yes, I sleep late during the weekends Smile
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Post  Carriejh77 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:
    Carriejh77 wrote:
    QueenVictoria wrote:You like me coz I'm where you live in Texas! LOL

Hehe! That is part of it my Queen! But I've only been down here in the dang heat and humidity of South Texan Victorian land for a short time due to work. Where you living these days?

I live in the Philippines, its in Asia. It's 1:30pm where I'm at, of Thursday Smile
    I don't want to rub it in but I will, we don't experience humidity. LOL! Our weather is sunny and sunnier with some scattered rains and showers. It's a tropical country. And people are as warm as the weather! Smile

Except me, when I get rubbed the wrong way! LOL

Philippines, eh? Very nice! And thank goodness no humidity! It's causing my hair to frizz like an afro in a fierce way! afro

Well, I just want to thank you for your wisdom. All that you have posted is so helpful and I hope it takes many players very far and help them have tons of fun. And I just love all the adoration and "your highness" comments you are receiving....gotta be making you feel good! queen

I actually put your code in today and got through so yay for me! cheers Hope to make the list! Have a great day/night sweet lady! Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 pm

@ kyfyang

One of your boxes is empty. Lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Hey Carrie,

I accepted you Smile. Thanks for trying my code, I hear it's a pain lately.

The HRH is just their silliness and mine. I did call myself Queen. Lol! It's my dive stamp which my scuba instructor gave me for my gear stickers. Because I refused to clean my gear. I said I would just buy new ones. Lol! Joke, of course. I just paid the boatman to clean my gear which earned me the Queen stamp. LOL!

Now the MM forum members will know I'm a lazy diver. Lol!
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Post  Carriejh77 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 pm

I love it! You are full of great stories! Thanks for accepting me! And thanks again for all your fabulous tips!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Thank you too for your kindness Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:41 pm

You visited my manor???? Really....I was waiting for you here....lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 pm

I wanted to surprise you. I couldn't though because your wish list was not ready for me. Lol!

Of all people, limbo boy, you should know - 3 ROOMS MINIMUM to update your manor Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Lol....of course I know now my Queen Smile
    Jamedon
    Jamedon

Post  Jamedon Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Jealous!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 pm

@ kyfyang

Send me a message when you've updated Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 pm

@ Jamedon

What? I sent your email by the way, I hope it was helpful! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:13 am